What is Arduino?
Arduino refers to an open-source electronics platform or board and the software used to program it. Arduino is designed to make electronics more accessible to artists, designers, hobbyists, and anyone interested in creating interactive objects or environments.
Why learn Arduino?
Arduino improves coding and electronics skills. Arduino programming is a great tool to learn coding and electronics because it easily connects with other open-source hardware and components. You can program the Arduino in many different ways.
Prerequisites for learning Arduino.
You need a basic understanding of programming because you will need to program in C++ but I bet you've got that if you are on this website. You need some understanding of electronics, such as a Complete High-School course.
What we will learn in Arduino?
- Introduction to embedded system
- Understanding Embedded System
- Overview of basic electronics and digital electronics
- Microcontroller vs. Microprocessor
- Common features of Microcontroller
- Comparison between the two
- Different types of microcontrollers
- Introduction to Arduino
- Pin configuration and architecture
- Device and platform features
- Concept of digital and analog ports
- Familiarizing with Arduino Interfacing Board
- Introduction to Embedded C and Arduino platform
- Arduino data types
- Variables and constants
- Control Statements
- Pins Configured as INPUT
- Pull-up Resistors
- Pins Configured as OUTPUT
- pinMode() Function
- DigitalWrite() Function
- AnalogRead() function
- Arduino Interrupts
- Incorporating Arduino time
- delay() function
- delayMicroseconds() function
- Millis() function
- Micros() function
- Working with Serial Monitor
- Line graph via serial monitor
- Interfacing a 8 bit LCD to Arduino
- Fixed one line static message display
- Running message display
- Using the LCD Library of Arduino
- Arduino – Humidity Sensor
- Arduino – Temperature Sensor
- Arduino – Water Detector / Sensor
- Arduino – PIR Sensor
- Arduino – Ultrasonic Sensor
- Arduino – Connecting Switch (Magnetic relay switches)
- Types of Relay
- Controlling Electrical appliances with electromagnetic relays
- Working of a matrix keypad
- Using the keypad library to interface with Arduino
- Interfacing Servo motors to Arduino
- Interfacing a RF Module
- Using serial input
- Controlling LEDs with keys
- Keys as toggle switch
- Interfacing a piezo Buzzer
- Using a buzzer as an alarm unit
- Parallel Communication
- Serial Communication Modules
- Types of Serial Communications
- Arduino UART
- GSM/GPRS Arduino Interfacing
- Implement Arduino project
Benefits of joining Arduino Training Course with Conaxweb Solutions.
- Job Oriented Training Program available in Offline/ Online mode.
- Curated Study Material with Project Case Study.
- Final year project & documentation guidance
- Training by Experienced faculty.
- Doubt sessions and real IT working experience.
- Interview Preparation material and Career Consulting.
- Certification on training completion.
Teaching Mode: Online / Offline