What is BlueJ Java?
BlueJ is a development environment that allows you to develop Java programs quickly and easily.
Why learn BlueJ Java?
Its main features are that it is: Simple BlueJ has a deliberately smaller and simpler interface than professional environments like NetBeans or Eclipse
Prerequisites for learning BlueJ Java.
For BlueJ 4.0. 0 to 4.1. 4 a Java 8 JDK is required, and we recommend installing the latest JDK 8 update -- you can download the Oracle JDK from the Oracle website. Make sure to get the JDK (not the JRE) and to download the correct version
What we will learn in BlueJ Java?
- Get String Value By Command Line argument
- Get Integer Value By Command Line Argument
- Get Character Value by Command Line Argument
- Using next()
- Using nextInt()
- Using nextDouble()
- Using readLine() Method
- else if
- using && operator
- using || operator
- Using! operator
- using >,<,>=,<= operator
- Using break
- While loop
- For Loop
- Do While loop
- one dimension array
- 2 dimension array
- jagged Array
- Method without argument no return value
- Method with argument not return value
- Method without argument with return value
- Method with argument with return value
- Hierarchical inheritance
- Super method
Benefits of joining BlueJ Java Training course with Conaxweb Solutions.
- Exam-Oriented Training Program available in Offline/ Online mode.
- Curated Study Material with Code Documents and Project Case Study.
- Final year project & documentation guidance
- Training by Experienced faculty for CBSE/ICSE Students.
- Doubt sessions and real IT working experience.
- Interview Preparation material and Career Consulting.
- Certification on training completion.
Teaching Mode: Online / Offline