What is C Language?
C is a high-level and general-purpose programming language that is ideal for developing firmware or portable applications. C programming language and can efficiently work on enterprise applications, games, graphics, and applications requiring calculations, etc.
Why learn C Language?
If you want to be able to do more than write a simple web app, C is a great language. If you want to write a great, fast game, C is again a great choice. You can write an entire OS in C.
Prerequisites for learning C Language.
You should have must a basic understanding of Computer Programming terminologies. A basic understanding of any of the programming languages will help you in understanding the C programming concepts and move fast.
What we will learn in C Language?
- What is C?
- About Flowchart and Algorithm
- History of C
- Using printf()
- Using Data type
- Using Keyword
- C Operator
- C Comment
- C Escape Sequence
- Constants in C
- Using scanf()
- Using getch()
- Using clrscr()
- else if
- using && operator
- using || operator
- Using! operator
- using >,<,>=,<= operator
- Using break
- Using Loop
- Using continue
- Using GoTo
- Type Casting
- Call by value
- Call by Reference
- Function without argument no return value
- Function with argument not return value
- Function without argument with return value
- Function with argument with return value
- 1-D Array
- 2-D Array
- Array to Function
- Pointer to Pointer
- Pointer Arithmetic
- Function with Pointer
- Array of Structure
- Function with Structure
- fprint() fscanf()
- fputc() fgetc()
- fputs() fgets()
Benefits of joining C Language Training Course with Conaxweb Solutions.
- Job Oriented Training Program available in Offline/ Online mode.
- Curated Study Material with Project Case Study.
- Final year project & documentation guidance
- Training by Experienced faculty.
- Doubt sessions and real IT working experience.
- Interview Preparation material and Career Consulting.
- Certification on training completion.
Teaching Mode: Online / Offline