What is Django?
Django is a high-level web framework that encourages rapid development and clean, pragmatic design.
Why learn Django?
It’s easy to use and it saves you time. Django is a web framework for perfectionists with deadlines. If you are building your own app the Django framework is a great way to go that has a lot of the common stuff that you need already built in. This means you can build an app faster.
Prerequisites for learning Django.
It's not easy to learn Django if you don't have a strong foundational knowledge of Python. Focus especially on classes and object-oriented programming in Python.
What we will learn in Django?
- Features of Django
- Django web server
- Understanding Django environment
- A simple ‘Hello world’ application
- Django architecture
- MVC and MTV
- Starting a project
- Django apps
- Activating our first app
- A view that displays a hyperlink
- Mapping the views to URLs
- Running our first app
- Improving the views using templates
- The improved templates
- Template inheritance
- Sending data from url to view
- Sending data from view to template
- Starting a project
- Creating an app inside the project
- Activating the app
- Creating model for our site
- Converting the model into a table
- Examples for Fields in Models
- Basic data access using Django shell
- Saving objects into database
- Retrieving objects from database
- Modifying objects of database
- Sorting objects
- Filtering objects
- Deleting objects
- Making changes in the data model
- Using the admin interface
- Customizing the admin interface
- Adding users
- Data access and modification using admin panel
- Giving permissions to users
- The Django template system
- Template Inheritance
- Improving the website
- Adding background color for web pages
- Adding banner to the web site
- Adding background image in the web pages
- Storing and displaying images
- Adding users to our site
- Uploading the information by user
- Changing the administration interface title
- Forms basics
- Creating Contact Us form
- Form field examples
- Configuring email settings
- Sending emails with Django
- Django template tags
- Using templates to display data in the site
- Introduction to Bootstrap
- Creating tables
- Creating grids
- Creating carousels
- Difference between session and cookie
- Creating sessions and cookies in Django
- Using SQLite
- Configuring MySQL database
- Working with MySQL in Django
- Configuring Oracle database
- Working with Oracle in Django
- CRUD operations
- See yourself doing some new projects in Django
Benefits of joining Django Training Course with Conaxweb Solutions.
- Job Oriented Training Program available in Offline/ Online mode.
- Curated Study Material with Project Case Study.
- Final year project & documentation guidance
- Training by Experienced faculty.
- Doubt sessions and real IT working experience.
- Interview Preparation material and Career Consulting.
- Certification on training completion.
Teaching Mode: Online / Offline