What is REVIT?
Revit is used to coordinate all data inputs (including CAD) and produce federated project deliverables.
Why learn REVIT?
Revit with project-based tutorials will give you valuable real-world experience creating digital drawings, 3D models, sections and details.
Prerequisites for learning REVIT.
Candidate should be (10+2) or equivalent. Prior knowledge of AutoCAD, architectural design, drafting.
What we will learn in REVIT?
- Building Information Modeling
- Interface - Working with a Project
- Navigation between Views
- General Drawing Tools
- Editing Revit Elements
- Basic Modifying Tools
- Creating Levels
- Importing CAD files
- Creating Structural Grids
- Adding Columns
- Adding Doors and Windows
- Loading Families
- Creating Additional Part Sizes
- Creating Curtain Walls
- Adding Curtain Grids
- Working with Curtain Wall Panels
- Adding Mullions
- Duplicating Views
- Adding Callout Views
- Creating Elevations
- Creating Sections
- Adding Components
- Creating Ceilings
- Adding Ceiling Fixtures
- Creating Roofs
- Roofs by Footprint
- Reference Planes and Work Planes
- Roofs by Extrusion
- Adding Stairs
- Creating Ramps
- Working with Railings
- Setting up Sheets
- Placing and Modifying Views
- Printing Sheets
- Working with Dimensions
- Working with Text
- Adding Detail Lines and Symbols
- Adding Tags - Rooms and Room Tags
- Working with Schedules
- Creating Legends
- Setting up Detail Views
- Creating and Annotating Details
- Keynoting and Keynote Legends
- See yourself building something awesome in REVIT.
Benefits of joining REVIT Training Course with Conaxweb Solutions.
- Job Oriented Training Program available in Offline/ Online mode.
- Curated Study Material with Project Case Study.
- Final year project & documentation guidance
- Training by Experienced faculty.
- Doubt sessions and real IT working experience.
- Interview Preparation material and Career Consulting.
- Certification on training completion.
Teaching Mode: Online / Offline