What is WordPress?
WordPress is a Content Management System (CMS), a platform that you can use to build and maintain a website without any coding knowledge. It is open-source software that anyone can use to create any kind of website.
Why learn WordPress?
If you don't have any designing or programming knowledge and still looking for ways to add multiple features to your website. WordPress allows you to use a variety of themes and plugins to design and add features to your website.
Prerequisites for learning WordPress.
WordPress is easy as long as you are willing to work a few hours every day for a week. You'll need some very basic searching skills and the ability to follow directions. You don't need to know HTML or other programming languages to code a website.
What will we learn in WordPress?
- Installing WordPress
- Installing Themes
- Creating a Child Theme
- Modifying a Theme
- Setting Up a WordPress Site
- Starting the MRP Theme
- The WordPress Loop
- Continuing with the Loop
- Splitting the Page into Templates
- Creating a Page for Single Posts
- Creating Pages
- Customizing the Nav Menu
- Customizing the Sidebar
- Creating a Custom Page Template
- Adding a Contact Form
- Uploading a WordPress Site
- See yourself building something awesome in Wordpress
Benefits of joining WordPress Training Course with Conaxweb Solutions.
- Job Oriented Training Program available in Offline/ Online mode.
- Curated Study Material with Code & Project Case Study.
- Final year project & documentation guidance
- Training by Experienced faculty.
- Doubt sessions and real IT working experience.
- Interview Preparation material and Career Consulting.
- Certification on training completion.
Teaching Mode: Online / Offline